Half Marathon/10k/5k Registration
|Until Sept. 30, 2019|
Taxes and processing fees are not included. All entries are non-refundable and non-deferrable.
Online Registration closes on Monday, May 18, 2020.
No baby joggers, in-line skates, skateboards, pets or bikes allowed.
Your Entry Fee Includes:
- Limited edition souvenir women’s running shirt
- A unique FOXY Originals Finisher’s memento for ALL finishers
- Free digital race day pictures
- Aid stations like you have never seen before including our Firefighters’ Water Station and Chocolate Station
- A great post run party
Race Kit Pick-up:
Location: Rosedale Running Room – 1087 Yonge St, Toronto, ON, M4W 2L5
(south of the Summerhill TTC station, north of the Rosedale TTC station)
- Friday May 22: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday May 23: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- In Person /Late Registration can be done at kit pick up. Please note, we are only able to accept cash for late registrations.
- There will be NO race day registration.
Race Kit Pick-up Information:
- If your phone number begins with 416/647, you MUST pick up your kit prior to race day.
- All you need to do is find your bib number on our “Find Your Number Board” at the Rosedale Running Room and show us a piece of photo identification OR a printout of your registration e-mail confirmation.
Picking up for a Friend or Having a Friend pick up your kit for you:
- This isn’t a problem at all. If you are picking up a kit for a friend/friends, you will need to find their bib number on our “Find Your Number Board” at the Rosedale Running Room store.
- You will also need an e-mail from them stating you can pick up their kit for them or a copy of their email registration confirmation.
Out of Towner’s: Race day kit pick-up is limited to those living outside 416/647 area code only.
- If you live out of town and you are driving to into town on race morning, you can pick up your race kit at the race site beginning at 6:45am.
- If you have any questions or have a special request regarding race kit pick up, please send us an e-mail.
Registration Confirmation Lists:
Transfer To A Different Race Distance: you can transfer from one distance to another until Wednesday, May 13, 2020.
- If transferring from the Half Marathon to the 10k or 5k – you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If transferring from the 5k/10k to the 10k or Half Marathon – you will be required to pay the entry fee difference.
- If you would like to switch your race distance after Wednesday, May 13, you can request to switch distances at kit pick up. Please note, there is a $10 admin fee to do late/in-person distance transfers.
- We are NOT able to do any race day distance transfers.
Transfer To Another Race In 2020: requests will only be accepted until Wednesday, May 13.
- If transferring from the Half Marathon to another race in 2020, you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If transferring from the 10k or 5k at the August race to the 8k or 5k race at the October race, you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If transferring from the 5k to a longer distance race at another race later in the season, you will be required to pay the entry fee difference.
- All transfers are subject to a $10 admin fee.
- If you request to transfer to another race in the season, after Wednesday, May 13 until Wed. May. 20, there is an admin fee of $20.
Please e-mail us for additional information.
Transfer Between Friends: transfer requests will only be accepted until Wednesday, May 13.
- It is up to you to find someone to take your spot. The financial transaction for the entry fee is strictly between yourself and the person you have found to take your spot.
- The person who is taking your spot is responsible for paying a $10 admin fee. This can be done directly on the registration page or via your Race Roster dashboard.
- Please e-mail us if you have any additional questions regarding the transfer policy.
Please note: for safety reasons, no baby joggers/strollers, in-line skates, dogs or bikes are allowed.
All entries are non-refundable and non-deferrable.