Half Marathon/10k/5k Registration
|Until Sept. 30, 2018|
Taxes and processing fees are not included. All entries are non-refundable and non-deferrable.
On-line registration closes on Monday, May 20 at 11:59 pm.
Your Entry Fee Includes:
- A women’s specific technical running shirt
- A unique FOXY Originals Finisher’s memento for ALL finishers
- Free digital race day pictures
- Personalized race bib if registered by Wednesday, May 15
- Aid stations like you have never seen before including our Firefighters’ Water Station and Chocolate Station
- A great post run party
Pre-Race Kit Pick-up:
Location: Rosedale Running Room – 1087 Yonge St, Toronto, ON, M4W 2L5
(south of the Summerhill TTC station, north of the Rosedale TTC station)
- Friday May 24: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday May 25: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- In Person /Late Registration can be done at kit pick up. Please note, we are only able to accept cash for late registrations.
- There will be NO race day registration.
Race Kit Pick-up Information:
- If your phone number begins with 416/647, you MUST pick up your kit prior to race day.
- All you need to do is find your bib number on our “Find Your Number Board” at the Rosedale Running Room and show us a piece of photo identification OR a printout of your registration e-mail confirmation.
Picking up for a Friend or Having a Friend pick up your kit for you:
- This isn’t a problem at all. If you are picking up a kit for a friend/friends, you will need to find their bib number on our “Find Your Number Board” at the Rosedale Running Room store.
- You will also need an e-mail from them stating you can pick up their kit for them or a copy of their email registration confirmation.
Out of Towner’s: Race day kit pick-up is limited to those living outside 416/647 area code only.
- If you live out of town and you are driving to into town on race morning, you can pick up your race kit at the race site beginning at 6:45am.
- If you have any questions or have a special request regarding race kit pick up, please send us an e-mail.
Registration Confirmation Lists:
- Click here if you registered through Race Roster
- Click applicable link if you registered through Running Room
Transfer to a different race distance: you can transfer from one distance to another until Wednesday, May 15.
- If transferring from the Half Marathon to the 10k or 5k – you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If transferring from the 5k to the 10k or to the Half Marathon – you will be required to pay the entry fee difference.
- If you would like to switch your race distance after Wednesday, May 15 there will be a $10 transfer fee. You can request to transfer at kit pick up.
- We are NOT able to do any race day distance transfers.
Transfer to a later event in 2019: transfer requests will only be accepted until Wednesday, May 15.
- If transferring from the Half Marathon to another race in 2019, you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If transferring from the 10k or 5k at the August race to the 8k or 5k race at the October race, you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If transferring from the 5k to a longer distance race at another race later in the season, you will be required to pay the entry fee difference.
- All transfers are subject to a $10 admin fee.
Please e-mail us for additional information.
Transfer between friends: transfer requests will only be accepted until Wednesday, May 15.
- It is up to you to find someone to take your spot. The financial transaction for the entry fee is strictly between yourself and the person you have found to take your spot. The person who is taking your spot is responsible for paying a $20 admin fee. Please e-mail us for additional information on how to initiate the transfer process.
Please note: for safety reasons, no baby joggers/strollers, in-line skates, dogs or bikes are allowed.