Half Marathon/10k/5k Registration
|Until Sep 30, 2017||
Your Entry Fee Includes:
- A technical running shirt
- A unique FOXY Originals Finisher’s memento for ALL finishers
- Free digital race day pictures
- Personalized race bib with your name on it (if registered by Wednesday, May 16, 2018)
- Aid stations like you have never seen before – Firefighters’ Water Station, Chocolate Station and Gel Station
- A great post run party
Taxes and processing fees are not included. On-line registration closes on Friday, May 25, 2018 at 11:59 pm. All entries are non-refundable and non-deferrable. NO EXCEPTIONS. Note: Sorry, no baby joggers or strollers, in-line skates, dogs or bikes are allowed.
There will be a very limited number of bibs available for in-person on Saturday May 26 during kit pick up at the Rosedale Running Room, if space is still available. Cash Only.
Pre-Race Kit Pick-up and Late/In Person Registration:
Location: Rosedale Running Room – 1087 Yonge St, Toronto
(south of the Summerhill TTC station, north of the Rosedale TTC station)
- Friday May 25: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday May 26: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Cash only accepted for in-person/late registrations. There will be NO race day registration.
Race Kit Pick-up Information:
- If your phone number begins with 416/647, you MUST pick up your kit prior to race day.
- All you need to do is find your bib number on our “Find Your Number Board” and bring a piece of photo ID to kit pick-up (or a printout of your registration e-mail confirmation) in order to get your race kit and bib.
Picking up for a Friend or Having a Friend pick up your kit for you:
- This isn’t a problem at all. If you are picking up a kit for a friend/friends, you will need to find their bib number on our “Find Your Number Board”.
- You will also need an e-mail stating you can pick up their kit on their behalf or a copy of their email registration confirmation.
Out of Towner’s: Race day kit pick-up is limited to those living outside 416/647 area code only.
If you live out of town and you are driving to into town on race morning, you can pick up your race kit at the race site beginning at 6:45am.
If you have any questions or have a special request regarding race kit pick up, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
- Click here if you registered through Race Roster
- Click applicable link if you registered through Running Room
Transfers to a different race distance: you may transfer from one event distance to another (Half Marathon to 5k) until Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
- If transferring from the Half Marathon to the 5k – you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If transferring from the 5k to the Half Marathon (based on availability) – you will be required to pay the entry fee difference.
Transfer to another event in 2018: transfer requests will only be accepted until Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
- If transferring from the Half Marathon to another race in 2018, you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If transferring from the 5k to any other 5k race in 2018, you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- If transferring from the 5k to a longer distance race, you will be required to pay the entry fee difference.
- All transfers to a different race are subject to a $10 admin fee.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Transfer between friends: transfer requests will only be accepted until Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
- It is up to you to find someone to take your spot. The financial transaction for the entry fee is strictly between yourself and the person you have found to take your spot. The person who is taking your spot is responsible for paying a $20 admin fee. Please contact us at: email@example.com for additional information on how to initiate the transfer process.