On-line registration closes on Tues. Oct. 9, 2018.
Taxes and processing fees are not included. Entries are non-refundable and non-deferrable.
For safety reasons, dogs, bikes, strollers, baby joggers and roller blades are NOT allowed.
Entry Fee includes:
- A pair of Toronto Women’s Run Series running gloves
- A fantastic race kit
- Finisher medal
- Access to our great post race party
- Personalized race bib with your name on it (if registered by Oct. 3, 2018)
Pre-Race Kit Pick-up and Late/In Person Registration:
Location: Rosedale Running Room
1087 Yonge St – between the Summerhill and Rosedale TTC subway stations
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 – 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, October 12, 2018 – 12:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Cash only accepted for late registrations. There will be NO race day registration.
RACE DAY KIT PICK UP: At the race site, at Sunnybrook Park, on Sat. Oct. 13 beginning at 7:45am.
IMPORTANT: Please bring photo ID OR a printout of your e-mail registration confirmation for race kit pick-up. If you are picking up for a friend/friends, this is not a problem, all you need is an e-mail confirming you can pick up their kit or their email registration confirmation.
Switching Race Distances:
You may transfer from one event distance to another (8k/5k) until Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018.
- If transferring “up” – from the 5k to the 8k – you will be required to pay the entry fee difference.
- If transferring “down” – from the 8k to the 5k – you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- All transfers are subject to a $10 admin fee.
- Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.
Transfers Between Friends:
Transfer requests will only be accepted until Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018.
- It is up to you to find someone to take your spot.
- The financial transaction for the entry fee is strictly between yourself and the person you have found to take your spot.
- The person who is taking your spot is responsible for paying a $20 admin fee.
- Please contact us at: email@example.com for additional information on how to initiate the transfer process.