On-line Registration closes on Sunday October 6 at 11:59pm. Processing fees and HST are not included. No refunds, transfers or deferrals.
For safety reasons, dogs, bikes, strollers, baby joggers and roller blades are NOT allowed.
There will be NO race day registration.
Pre-Race Kit pick up and Late/In Person Registration:
Location: Rosedale Running Room – 1087 Yonge St, Toronto, ON, M4W 2L5.
- Thursday, October 10 – 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, October 11 – 12:00 pm – 7:30 pm
We can only accept cash for Late/In-person registrations. There will be NO race day registration.
Race Day Kit Pick Up: At the race site, Wilket Creek Park, on Saturday, October 12, beginning at 7:45am.
Entry Fee includes:
- A pair of Toronto Women’s Run Series running gloves
- A fantastic race kit
- Finisher medal
- Access to our great post race party
- Personalized race bib if registered by Wednesday. October 2, 2019
Switching Race Distances:
You may transfer from one event distance to another (8k/5k) until Wednesday, October 2.
- If transferring “up” – from the 5k to the 8k – you also will be required to pay the entry fee difference.
- If transferring “down” – from the 8k to the 5k – you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- Please e-mail us to initiate the transfer process.
- If you would like to switch your race distance after Wednesday, October 2 there will be a $10 transfer fee. You can request to transfer at kit pick up.
- We are NOT able to do any race day distance transfers.
Transfers Between Friends:
Transfer requests will only be accepted until Wednesday, October 2.
- It is up to you to find someone to take your spot.
- The financial transaction for the entry fee is strictly between yourself and the person you have found to take your spot.
- The person who is taking your spot is responsible for paying a $20 admin fee.
- Please e-mail for additional information on how to initiate the transfer process.