|Until June 30||July 1 to August 18||Late Reg’n – Aug 22 & 23|
On-line Registration closes on Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 11:59 pm. Taxes and processing fees are not included. Entries are non-refundable and non-deferrable.
Your Entry Fee includes: A limited edition Toronto Women’s 10k/5k souvenir running shirt, a fantastic race kit, a finisher medal and access to our great post run party.
Everyone registered by Sunday, August 18, will receive a personalized race bib.
Pre-Race Kit pick up and Late/In Person Registration:
Location: Rosedale Running Room – 1087 Yonge St, Toronto, ON, M4W 2L5
Between the Summerhill and Rosedale TTC subway stations
- Thursday, August 22, 2019 – 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, August 23, 2019 – 12:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Please note we can only accept cash for late/In-person registrations. There will be NO race day registration.
Race Day Kit Pick Up: At the race site, Wilket Creek Park, on Saturday, August 24, beginning at 6:45am.
Switching Race Distances:
You may transfer from one event distance to another (10k/5k) until Wednesday, August 14.
- If transferring “up” – from the 5k to the 10k – you also will be required to pay the entry fee difference.
- If transferring “down” – from the 10k to the 5k – you will not receive a refund for the difference in entry fees.
- Please e-mail us to initiate the transfer process.
- If you would like to switch your race distance after Wednesday, August 14 there will be a $10 transfer fee. You can request to transfer at kit pick up.
- We are NOT able to do any race day distance transfers.
Transfer from the August 10k/5k to the October 8k/5k race:
If you are entered in the August race and want to switch your registration to the October 8k/5k race, you may do so until Wednesday, August 14.
- All race transfers are subject to a $10 admin fee.
- If you request to transfer to the October 8k/5k race after Wednesday, Aug. 14 until Wed. Aug. 21, the cost is $20
- Please e-mail us on how to initiate the transfer process.
Transfers Between Friends:
Transfer requests will only be accepted until Wednesday, August 14.
- It is up to you to find someone to take your spot.
- The financial transaction for the entry fee is strictly between yourself and the person you have found to take your spot.
- The person who is taking your spot is responsible for paying a $20 admin fee.
- Please e-mail us for additional information on how to initiate the transfer process by Wednesday, August 14 at 5:00pm
For safety reasons: no bikes, skateboards, strollers or baby joggers allowed.