POGO has been the designated charity partner and beneficiary of the 2XU Toronto Women’s Run Series presented by GoodLife Fitness for Women since 2009. Over $315,000 has been raised by the races so far! Help us raise over $30,000 for kids’ cancer care in 2017!
Did you know that cancer is the leading disease-related cause of death among kids in Ontario? By fundraising or donating to a participant your support will help children with cancer and their families through diagnosis, treatment and beyond.
The Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO) champions childhood cancer care. When a child is battling cancer, we ensure that the child has lifelong access to the best care for the best possible outcomes. POGO leads a unique and impactful pediatric cancer network that is a model for Canada and the world.
Start fundraising today! YOU can make a meaningful difference for kids in cancer care.
TEAM POGO EXPERIENCE
When you raise a minimum of $1,000 you’ll be eligible to enjoy some amazing perks:
- Your own reserved parking spot* in the lot closest to the party site at Sunnybrook Part on race morning.
- Have your race kit and race bib waiting for you at the Rosedale Running Room (during kit pick up hours) or at the POGO tent on race morning – no waiting in line for our Team POGO members!
*Space on TEAM POGO is limited to the first 15 people who commit to raise $1000 or more – ask us how to get started.
For those who fundraise $500 or more, we have some great prizes as our way of saying thank you.
Prizes include: exclusive POGO swag and other amazing sponsor giveaways.
- Once you have registered for the race of your choice you are ready to go!
- First step is to let everyone know you are running the race and raising vital funds for POGO.
- If you registered using Race Roster, your fundraising page is set up and waiting for you to get started.
- If you entered using Running Room, edit your fundraising page by clicking the “DONATE” tab on the registration page.
- Personalize your fundraising page and tell your supporters why YOU are helping POGO. Share your own story, photos and videos. People give to people!
- Share the link to your fundraising page with family, friends and colleagues through social media and email.
- Look into whether your employer has a corporate matching program and watch your fundraising double!
- Raise $1,000 or more to be a part of the Team POGO experience!
Contact your POGO representative for further details.
Watch this video to see how POGO is turning your support into action:
Need fundraising ideas? Support? More information or inspiration?
Any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact:
Erika Haigh, Development Assistant
Phone: 416-592-1232 Ext. 250